Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sitting in Amsterdam

so in about an hour i will be boarding my last flight! It's 12 hours long and i'm not too excited about it, but only because my back is hurting pretty good. My flight from Boise was good, nice and short... i enjoyed listening to and watching all of the little birds fly around inside our Airport haha. My flight from Minneapolis to Amsterdam was good too except for the last three hours. I was sitting on the inside seat and the guy next to me was sound asleep so i felt bad waking him up when i couldn't sit any longer. We were 39322 feet in the air and it was -63 degrees outside. I watched movie after movie (Salt, Life as we know it, and another one that was dumb so i couldn't finish it). I also played Bejewled a couple of times. Getting off that plane was really nice! and then i came into the Amsterdam Airport where Everything was in German/other languages. haha It's cool though, everyone here has a great accent and i am enjoying the people watching! :) I'm glad that it will be bed time when i get into cape town, because as of right now i haven't slept for about 18 hours and i'm kind of sleepy. well we're boarding to Cape Town! how exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment